Finally after 9 mth of preg, is time to see my darling face....
On the 21 Oct 2007, we wake up very early that morning, took a last picture of me carrying my baby inside my stomach (Yaks!! look very very ugly, bloated, fat...) and pack up all necessary thing and off we head to Thomson Medical at around 7.15am. Reach there at around 7.45am and processed my admission.
Manage to get to my bed at around 8.00am as planned, changed, ready for my c-section. I was lying on the operation bed and was pushed to the operation rm. How the feeling? Excited! Scared! and to my shock, i can see another person inside just finished operating and the nurse is helping to clean the blood... Oh my God!!
Given apidural with half body nump, my hubby is beside me and my darling came out at 8.40am. I was given the first hug, and that hug will be forever in my memory....
I had named her Shaney Hou Li Xuan

No comments:
Post a Comment