
On the 28 June 2008, we went to Toy R Us at Jurong Pt... thought of getting something for my darling Shaney and I have got lots of suggestion, the musical book la, the piggy bank with music la but daddy say find something more interesting.. haha
So we walked and walked and finally, we found this... I'm so happy coz at least can get my darling something there... hee
So we walked and walked and finally, we found this... I'm so happy coz at least can get my darling something there... hee
Hey, saw this toy? See the yellow block connecting with the red bridge to the green one... The Red bridge is actually used to hold on to it and the yellow block will turn wen u push it... so is quite a good tool to use for Shaney at her stage of learning to walk.. Hey, it still come with music!! So when Shaney try to push it, there's music coming out!!
Tan you see the yellow ball and the red ball on top of the green block... there's also music if you touch tat.. haha... Interesting right!! Not only that, below the Green block, there's still something else to play on.. That means that she can sit and play with the toys below or stand and play with the toys on top!! hahaha... GOOD BUY!!!
Like I'm the sales promoter selling this right.... hahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment