Today is the last day of 2008 and I still have to go back office for a full day work… Daddy is at home taking care of Shaney, how I wish I could accompany my bao bei too.. but mummy wanna save leave lor, coz if really in need of leave and don’t have is very miserable kind of thing..
Had glanced thr all the blog that I had posted.. See the growing stage of my little girl, I felt pleased… at least is something that I’m proud of . Proud of what? Proud being a mother of my beloved Shaney.. YES!! I had never ever came to my mind that I will have a child myself.. before having my little girl, I was just those ppl that will see wat’s next for tomorrow.. Future?? Never came across my mind.. hahaha.. but now, I have to think, really sit down, take out a pc of paper and plan for our future.. Yes! “OUR” future.. FUTURE OF MY FAMILY..
Looking back at those pictures, Shaney 1st contest, my 1st mother day celebration, brought Shaney for her 1st swim, 1st visti to kid salon for her hair cut, our 1st Autumn festival, Shaney 1st lantern, Shaney 1st trial class at Baby Jumper Gym, her 1st birthday celebration, her 1st visti to zoo, 1st Christmas Party… Is really great!! Thanks Lydia for pushing me to blog, is really nice to look back on my own blog sometime, looking back on what we had done..
CNY is coming, and is another busy event.. now, busy tidy up my place.. taking Shaney new clothes out to wash before she could wear for the New year.. PoPo going to move back to Teck Whye, so will have to bring Shaney here and there again..
Hope that 2009 will be a better year for my family… Hope Shaney will have grown up healthily, dun fall sick so often, will bring Shaney for more 1st time.. look out for my blog ya..
WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! GREAT 2009!!

No comments:
Post a Comment