Birthday Sticker

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Company Christmas Dinner at Red house

This is my first year with Cameron and we had organised a Christmas Dinner at Red house, Gift exchange was done in the office. I had choosen Merry and had brought her a hello kitty key chain and a towel.. Uhmm, think she a fans of hello kitty, notice she using hello kitty wallet.. hope she like it.

I got my prsent from Mr Teo, he's daughter had help her to buy, guess wat?? is a gift set from body shop.. Body gel and a white mask lotion.. I like the white mask smell.. is really nice.. THANKS SO MUCH!!
Unwrapping my present. Cust Ser Team


My Dept.


We had alot at the dinner.. Lobster sashimi, bamboo clamps, fish, crabs, drunken prawns, fried rice, to fu and my favourite desert.. Mango pomelo.. Yummy yummy..
Dinner at Red House

This is the first night I went out without Shaney.. when going to finish, mummy still called to check out the situation at home.. Shaney was always very well behave when mummy is not around, is the same this time.. Was glad!!
Reached home, saw Shaney walking around with her pyjams, she must be thinking, where is mummy? I want to latch and sleep liao?... heee. Faster get myself clean up and let my Darling sleep.. Cant sleep that night.. think i had too full... hahaha

No comments: