Actually tot to have our dinner at Sakura Restaurant, Daddy likes to eat Sakura, maybe coz of the many variety there and is buffet style. But Daddy say not necessary, coz he dun like to “bo zhang”. To him, birthday is jus another calendar day, nothing special….
Anyway, I dun have the mood too.. Maid is giving me prblm again and I’m upset of afternoon incident, anyway, dun wish to put down in words.
Daddy dun want me to sing birthday song nor light the candle, maybe he feel pai sei, so we just cut the cake… Shaney likes the strawberry on the cake!!

Me and daddy had a good talk that night after Shaney is asleep, a good discussion.. Mummy didn’t really got to sleep tat night, maybe too stress of thinking what we had discussed..

2 comments:
My dear gal...rest & relax..its a brand new year!
I am here...always ready to lend you my ears.
thanks!! :)
Post a Comment