Birthday Sticker

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2nd Feb.. YA!!! IS Mummy Birthday

Last time, I lve celebrating birthday, but when I'm getting older and older each year.. Uhmm, birthday means another year older... hahahaha.


Shaney is having flu ever since 4th day of CNY, on the 5th day is her injection of MMR and causes Fever at night. Fever recovered the next day but the flu still goes on. Dec 08 time, PoPo actually brought Shaney to Polyclinic and had requested a write in to KKH, date was given on Jan 09 but I had postphone it to today coz at that time, Shaney is fine and I don't want to go down if she had already recovered. Since Shaney is having Flu, Mummy took another day of leave and brought her down for a fully check up at KKH. Doc had commented that Shaney is mainly due sensetivite nose which daddy is also having.. Doc prescribe a mth medciation to Shaney and request us to go back again in a mths time.


Reached home at 12 plus, Shaney is waiting for her lunch.. Playing with her car..



Shaney in her potty.. hee



Shaney looks funny, Why mummy taking video of me when I Urh Urh?? heee


Shaney had her nap and we went off for our dinner at Lot One after she waken, PoPo joining us too.. Daddy treating us coz is Mummy birthday.. What we have?? We went to New York New York, Is our first time to this resturant and I always wanted to try but is always full. Today we went earlier so as not to get disappointed. PoPo had her favourite Lamb Chop and me and daddy had a beef rib for 2.. Our appetizer is mussels baked with Cheese and we have their famous root bear float... Urrrh... Oops.. sorry..


Mummy and beloved Shaney girl after dinner



Aiyo, Mummy havent get ready le.. hair so wet.. just came out after my bath lah..
Daddy, the cake is for me or for Shaney?? Why so many carton one??


2 comments:

Prince Lucas's Mummy said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
Didn't know it was your birthday ... pai seh!

Janet Chong said...

No prblm.. is jus a day of getting older.. hahaha..