Something that I'm waiting for the whole day, ya a birthday greeting from my husband... Can you imagine?? My husband forgotten my bday!! OMG! I'm so sad!!
Luckily he quickly called to apologies... hehehe..
Had a Feast at Sake sushi for our dinner... after which we mummy suppose to choose a cake for herself.. we went to prima deli, Mummy jus like to have a small cookie and cream cake, just beside the cake, there is tis Barney cake.. Mummy had ask the lady to packed the cookie and cream and Shaney shouted, I want Barney, I want Barney.. OMG!! is Mummy bday you know...
Finally, we go for Barney, no choice, mummy love Shaney more than the cookie and cream cake.. hahaha... See this is my bday cake!!
Reached home, lighted the candle and Shaney was very happy.. it looks more like her bday right? hee

No comments:
Post a Comment