A week of rest at home, I brought Shaney to her childcare everyday.. the feeling is really different from the usual pick n go... I manage to see the teacher there.. I send her personally with a kiss of goodbye.. I can make sure that she had her medication, breakfast, teeth brushing.. Am i going to give up something and be like this?
Yesterday night had do assessment with Shaney.. before sleeping.. she manage to spell out her own name.. This is the kind of fulfillment of Mummy when the kids are growing and learning... Was so delighted..
Heard of a bad news yesterday.. Uncle Huge was gone on Saturday.. Is kind of shocking news and this bring some kind of emotional thinking again... Life is so fragile.. Why are we keep demanding something where we don't treasure what we have now? Why are some people just so persistent over certain issue?
Very tired these few days... trying very best to rest my mind.. hope that everything will go fine after this.. May God blessed...

No comments:
Post a Comment